Bizarre Brassieres

This post may look and sound like NSFW (not safe for work) but I don’t know how to make this safe and clean as I really mean it.


Ever heard or seen a brassiere? Silly question, but I just wanna make sure that you know the ordinary bra, as it is. Brassiere, which is commonly referred as bra is an undergarment that covers, supports, and elevates the breasts. Since the late 19th century, it has replaced the corset as the most widely accepted method for supporting breasts. Many women nowadays wear bras.  There are a lot of shops and stores that sells varieties of bra in the market. Some businesses and jobs also require their employees to wear undergarments and brassieres. In fact, even if the medical industry is said to be governed by scientific facts, for instance, most hospitals won't allow nurses, doctors, or any other health care employee to work without bras under their medical scrubs. The dress code requires them to wear undergarments, even if they will just have to throw scrub jackets or lab coats over their medical scrubs.


Nevertheless, there are still some women groups that are against the use of bra. One of the reasons is due to health speculations that bras can keep breasts artificially in high temperatures, linking it to increased risk of developing breast cancer, much like how rise in temperature affects the testicles. Some refuse to put on bras because they are not comfortable with it.


There are a lot of bras in the market and can be featured in this post, but I choose those brassieres that are considered as bizarre and odd. Check this out.

Fishy Bra
Another fishy Bra

Porky Bra

Justice bra

Spiky Bra

Pot Brassiere

Exotic Bra

Plastic Bra

Crabby Bra

cuteTiger Bra

Chopstick Bra

Handy Bra

Golden Bra

Diamond Bra

The Fantasy Bra
There are other odd brassieres nowadays, but sad to say I have to end this post. However, I will end up asking; should you or should you not wear bras like these? Or these brassieres are just another fact, which could prove that humans are indeed vain and clinging unto vanity, eh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty Fever

The Shoe Story: Women's Love For Shoes

Rebel Style